Radiance Replenishing Night Cream 50ml
The order will be processed the same day. As soon as your order has been shipped you will receive an e-mail with a personal tracking code so you can keep track of your order with PostNL's 'track and trace'.
Dutch shipping will take 1-3 days.
SHIPPING FEES provided upon making your order as it differs for each region.
For shipping outside the Netherlands costs depend on your shipping address. We’ve got different shipping zones:
You can send the item(s) back to our shop:
Six and Sons
Haarlemmerdijk 31h, 1013 KA Amsterdam
You can drop by our Six and Sons shop in Amsterdam.
Please bring the product, the original receipt or webshop order confirmation. The items and their condition are your responsibility, until the moment we receive them back at the store. We can’t refund damaged or used products. We will send you an email to confirm your return has been received and refund processed. Your refund will be credited back via the original method of payment. Please allow up to 3-5 workdays for your refund to appear on your bank statement. Unfortunately we can not compensate your delivery costs.
Brimming with phytonutrients and antioxidants, our bioactive Radiance Replenishing Night Cream is enriched with an anti-inflammatory peptide sequence to impart a luminosity to skin, helping to balance tone and correct signs of hyperpigmentation. Deeply moisturising, and with anti-inflammatory Turmeric, Liquorice extract and Ayurvedic Arjuna to boost collagen production and skin elasticity, this night cream cares for dry and lacklustre skin from all angles, reducing the appearance of fine lines and leaving you to wake with plump, youthful, hydrated skin.
- All our products are free from GM ingredients, parabens, SLS, animal-derived ingredients, microbeads and mineral oil.
- All our oils are Certified Cosmos Natural.
- All of our products are Certified Vegan by the Vegetarian Society.
- As a holistic brand we don’t, and will never test on animals. We are Certified Cruelty-Free by PETA.
- All our packaging is recyclable, and our bottles are made out of post-consumer recycled plastic. We’re proud of our sourcing provenance and all of our cartons are Forest Sustainability Certified.