LND Heat-Sensitive Ceramic Mug
The order will be processed the same day. As soon as your order has been shipped you will receive an e-mail with a personal tracking code so you can keep track of your order with PostNL's 'track and trace'.
Dutch shipping will take 1-3 days.
For shipping outside the Netherlands costs depend on your shipping address. We’ve got different shipping zones:
|Zone 1||€ 12.00||France, Germany, United Kingdom, Belgium, Luxembourg, Austria, Denmark, Czech Republic and Slovakia|
|Zone 2||€ 30.00 - 40,00||Rest of the world|
Standard does not apply on furniture pieces larger than 175 x 78 x 58 CM or heavier than 30 KG. Want a shipping quote? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can send the item(s) back to our shop:
Six and Sons
Haarlemmerdijk 31h, 1013 KA Amsterdam
You can drop by our Six and Sons shop in Amsterdam.
Please bring the product, the original receipt or webshop order confirmation. The items and their condition are your responsibility, until the moment we receive them back at the store. We can’t refund damaged or used products. We will send you an email to confirm your return has been received and refund processed. Your refund will be credited back via the original method of payment. Please allow up to 3-5 workdays for your refund to appear on your bank statement. Unfortunately we can not compensate your delivery costs.
- Take a break to the Big Smoke to observe its changes from sunrise to sunset with this unique colour changing mug from Yes Studio
- Watch the heat sensitive mug transform from night to day along with its citizens when you pour in your hot beverage
- The beautifully illustrated London city scene mug can hold 375ml of your favourite brew
- Yes Studio is a UK design collective. We design for people who like products that empower positivity and playfully raise a smile
- The mug makes a great quirky gift, and comes packaged in a branded box
Yes Studio! A UK design collective. They design for people who like products that empower positivity & playfully raise a smile. Sustaining that Friday feeling all week long.