Linen Oven Mittens
The order will be processed the same day. As soon as your order has been shipped you will receive an e-mail with a personal tracking code so you can keep track of your order with PostNL's 'track and trace'.
Dutch shipping will take 1-3 days.
For shipping outside the Netherlands costs depend on your shipping address. We’ve got different shipping zones:
|Zone 1||€ 12.00||France, Germany, United Kingdom, Belgium, Luxembourg, Austria, Denmark, Czech Republic and Slovakia|
|Zone 2||€ 30.00 - 40,00||Rest of the world|
Standard does not apply on furniture pieces larger than 175 x 78 x 58 CM or heavier than 30 KG. Want a shipping quote? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can send the item(s) back to our shop:
Six and Sons
Haarlemmerdijk 31h, 1013 KA Amsterdam
You can drop by our Six and Sons shop in Amsterdam.
Please bring the product, the original receipt or webshop order confirmation. The items and their condition are your responsibility, until the moment we receive them back at the store. We can’t refund damaged or used products. We will send you an email to confirm your return has been received and refund processed. Your refund will be credited back via the original method of payment. Please allow up to 3-5 workdays for your refund to appear on your bank statement. Unfortunately we can not compensate your delivery costs.
Material: Premium 100% linen
- Machine washable (40 C/104 F);
- Use a neutral or mild detergent that does not contain any bleaching agents such as chlorine or peroxide;
- Do not manually wring out.
- Spin drier at a speed not exceeding 600 rpm;
- Do not wring out linen before drying.
- Make sure your linen articles are slightly damp before ironing;
- Remove your linens from the dryer promptly while still damp to reduce wrinkles;
- The temperature of the iron should not be more than 150 ℃/ 302 F);
VANLINNEN specialises in sustainable textile. The company offers everything for the home: from tablecloths to curtains and bedding, clothes for men, women and kids, and everything is made from pure 100% linen. The brand was launched by two best friends Kate and Anna, with a big passion for natural fabrics and slow living.