70% Dark Raspberry Chocolate (90g)
The order will be processed the same day. As soon as your order has been shipped you will receive an e-mail with a personal tracking code so you can keep track of your order with PostNL's 'track and trace'.
Dutch shipping will take 1-3 days.
For shipping outside the Netherlands costs depend on your shipping address. We’ve got different shipping zones:
|Zone 1||€ 12.00||France, Germany, United Kingdom, Belgium, Luxembourg, Austria, Denmark, Czech Republic and Slovakia|
|Zone 2||€ 30.00 - 40,00||Rest of the world|
Standard does not apply on furniture pieces larger than 175 x 78 x 58 CM or heavier than 30 KG. Want a shipping quote? Email us at email@example.com
You can send the item(s) back to our shop:
Six and Sons
Haarlemmerdijk 31h, 1013 KA Amsterdam
You can drop by our Six and Sons shop in Amsterdam.
Please bring the product, the original receipt or webshop order confirmation. The items and their condition are your responsibility, until the moment we receive them back at the store. We can’t refund damaged or used products. We will send you an email to confirm your return has been received and refund processed. Your refund will be credited back via the original method of payment. Please allow up to 3-5 workdays for your refund to appear on your bank statement. Unfortunately we can not compensate your delivery costs.
- 70% DARK CHOCOLATE WITH RASPBERRIES - This bar boasts smooth, rich dark chocolate with real, fruity freeze-dried raspberries.
- CHOCOLATE WITH A PURPOSE - With a social mission to help end exploitation in cocoa, we are the ONLY fairtrade chocolate company co-owned by the farmers.
- FROM BEAN TO BAR - Through our relationships with cocoa growers in Ghana and São Tomé, we can trace the cocoa in any bar of chocolate back to the co-operative from which it originated, demonstrating our commitment to social and economic issues.
- JOIN THE CHOCOLATE REVOLUTION - For years, our business model has been to create delicious chocolate AND fight exploitation. Our company is co-owned by farmers, meaning they gain a share of the wealth they help to create, have a voice in how things are run, and their needs are listened to. Your Divine Chocolate purchase contributes to this cause. Thank you!
- EXCEPTIONAL CHOCOLATE - Divine Chocolate is made with high-quality, natural ingredients and from deliciously rich, fairtrade cocoa grown by family farmers in Ghana. No artificial flavours, 100% pure cocoa butter, no palm oil, soy, and non-GMO. Proud to be a Certified B Corporation.
Divine Chocolate is a global social enterprise driven by a mission. Their mission is to help end exploitation in the cocoa industry, creating a world where farmers thrive and prosper. The company's business model reflects the belief that producers should earn a share of the profits they help to create. That’s why the shareholder of Divine Chocolate is Kuapa Kokoo Farmers’ Union, a co-operative of 100,000 cocoa farmers in Ghana who grow the finest quality cocoa for our everyday and seasonal collections. The farmers’ ownership stake in Divine Chocolate is a first in the Fairtrade world.