Ayurvedic Tongue Cleaner
The order will be processed the same day. As soon as your order has been shipped you will receive an e-mail with a personal tracking code so you can keep track of your order with PostNL's 'track and trace'.
Dutch shipping will take 1-3 days.
SHIPPING FEES provided upon making your order as it differs for each region.
For shipping outside the Netherlands costs depend on your shipping address. We’ve got different shipping zones:
You can send the item(s) back to our shop:
Six and Sons
Haarlemmerdijk 31h, 1013 KA Amsterdam
You can drop by our Six and Sons shop in Amsterdam.
Please bring the product, the original receipt or webshop order confirmation. The items and their condition are your responsibility, until the moment we receive them back at the store. We can’t refund damaged or used products. We will send you an email to confirm your return has been received and refund processed. Your refund will be credited back via the original method of payment. Please allow up to 3-5 workdays for your refund to appear on your bank statement. Unfortunately we can not compensate your delivery costs.
A ritual practised for over 5,000 years, the time-tested Ayurvedic method of tongue cleaning is a clever, and effective, approach to oral hygiene. Tongue cleaning promotes a healthy mouth and gastrointestinal tract, which in turn, leads to a happy gut. Made from 100% pure and naturally antibacterial copper, this tool clears and decongests the tongue, freshens breath, heightens taste sensation, and removes toxins – known in Ayurveda as Ama – from the mouth. Benefits include:
– Clears skin
– Eliminates bad breath
– Removes plaque build-up
– Heightens taste bud sensitivity
– Promotes a happy gut
- All our products are free from GM ingredients, parabens, SLS, animal-derived ingredients, microbeads and mineral oil.
- All our oils are Certified Cosmos Natural.
- All of our products are Certified Vegan by the Vegetarian Society.
- As a holistic brand, we don’t, and will never test on animals. We are Certified Cruelty-Free by PETA.
- All our packaging is recyclable, and our bottles are made out of post-consumer recycled plastic. We’re proud of our sourcing provenance and all of our cartons are Forest Sustainability Certified.