The order will be processed the same day. As soon as your order has been shipped you will receive an e-mail with a personal tracking code so you can keep track of your order with PostNL's 'track and trace'.
Dutch shipping will take 1-3 days.
SHIPPING FEES provided upon making your order as it differs for each region.
For shipping outside the Netherlands costs depend on your shipping address. We’ve got different shipping zones:
You can send the item(s) back to our shop:
Six and Sons
Haarlemmerdijk 31h, 1013 KA Amsterdam
You can drop by our Six and Sons shop in Amsterdam.
Please bring the product, the original receipt or webshop order confirmation. The items and their condition are your responsibility, until the moment we receive them back at the store. We can’t refund damaged or used products. We will send you an email to confirm your return has been received and refund processed. Your refund will be credited back via the original method of payment. Please allow up to 3-5 workdays for your refund to appear on your bank statement. Unfortunately we can not compensate your delivery costs.
Our classic double-walled vacuum insulated bottle is the perfect companion to help you stay happy and hydrated, no matter what your day has in store for you. Our unique British design will help you stand out from the crowd. Matching colour strap included with all bottles.
- The 500ml (17oz) one:
- Height: approx. 239mm
- Diameter: approx. 73mm
- Mouth diameter: approx. 44mm
- Weight: approx. 318g
- Vacuum insulated, double walled high grade 18/8 stainless steel
- Hot for up to 12 hours, cold for up to 24 hours
- 100% Leak-proof lids
- 360° Laser etched artwork that won’t fade
- Soft strap is comfortable to hold, wide enough for 2-3 finger carry (included)
- Removable strap: attach to your bag to go “hands free”, or try a different colour
- BPA, BPS and BPF free
- Lead-free powder coat for slip-resistant high-end finish
- Lead-free solder
- The electropolished interior provides high resistance to bacteria build-up, increased corrosion-resistance and an easy clean surface
- Internal thread makes your drinking experience more enjoyable
- Mouth wide enough for ice cubes
- Fits most cupholders
- Reusable and recyclable
- Packaging that is both recycled and recyclable
Bottles and Tumblers made safer with lead-free solder and BPA, BPS and BPF free. Refreshingly different. High-grade vacuum insulation, 360° laser etched designs won't fade.
Sourcing sustainably wherever possible has to be a good thing. Our packaging is 100% plastic-free, already recycled and is easily recyclable. We use plastic-free paper postal bags which can be recycled. Our distribution centre is powered by 100% renewable energy and has an onsite solar farm. Our stainless steel bottles should last for years and once they have had a good battering the steel is easily recycled.
On founding Ohelo we decided that 5% of all our profits would be donated to charitable organisations. We are proud to be a member of Surfers Against Sewage 250 club, supporting them in their fight to clean up our seas and fight against plastic pollution.